CALL AN APS HEALTH COACH TOLL FREE!1-855-2RISEUP (1-855-274-7387)
- Q: What are my options for getting a “Biometric Screening” completed?
- Here is the UMS 2013 On-Campus Biometric Schedule If you choose to get your biometrics from your own doctor. You can print out the 2013 Biometric Screening Form for your doctor to complete:Once you have your biometric numbers, go to www.umsriseup.maine.edu, sign in to Reasons2 RiseUP, complete your Health Assessment and two wellness activities (20 points).
- Q: What is included in a “Biometric Screening”?
- Total Cholesterol
- Blood Pressure
- Weight Measurement
- Self-Reported Height
- Waist Measurement
- Exit Counseling
- What Do the Numbers Mean?
- What Your BLOOD PRESSURE numbers mean
- What Your CHOLESTEROL Numbers Mean
- How to Calculate Your BODY MASS INDEX (BMI)
- Q: How do I use the “Screening Scheduler”?
- Go to the Reasons2RiseUp Sign-in page.
- Login with your User Name and Password. New User? Click here for instruction on How to Register.
- Choose ‘Get Screened’ from the navigation bar at the top.
- Select ‘Sign Up!’ (Note:if this is your first time, select ‘Sign Up’. If you are changing your time select ‘Change’ then click ‘Continue’).
- Choose the date of the event.
- Confirm your location (Note: if you are located at the Orono campus, you must contact The Cutler Health Center at http://www.umaine.edu/IT/fdc_cutler/ to schedule your screening).
- Select the time for your screening through the drop-down list. If the time is not listed it may no longer be available for scheduling.
- You will be redirected to confirmation screen and will receive an e-mail that confirms your date and time. You will also receive a reminder e-mail prior to your screening event.
Monday – Friday. 8am – 6pm