How to participate
Find your way to better health by enrolling in the Reasons2RiseUP program. Administered by APS Healthcare, this year’s program will continue its focus of improving the overall health of the UMS population. By making wellness a priority, you can improve your health and the health of your family.
RiseUP tutorial video – Help Getting Started (1:16 min.) Please note that since this tutorial video was made, the terms Phase 1 and Phase 2 have been changed, in name only, to Level I and Level II to coincide with language in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
We all want to live and feel better. So, whether you want to quit smoking, lose weight or just feel better, the Reasons2RiseUP program has the tools, resources and support you need to set personal goals and keep track of your progress.
TuneUP in 2Levels:
Level I (formerly Phase 1):
- Complete a biometric screening (UMS 2013 On-Campus Biometric Schedule) or, you can submit information from your personal doctor’s office using this 2013_Biometric Screening Form.
- Complete the Reasons2RiseUp online Health Assessment*.
- Report completion of wellness activities (20 points) in the Reasons2RiseUp Online Points Tracker.
Meeting RiseUP Level 1 (formerly Phase 1) Criteria video (1:19 min.) Please note that since this tutorial video was made, the terms Phase 1 and Phase 2 have been changed, in name only, to Level I and Level II.
Level II (formerly Phase 2):
- Participate in Lifestyle Coaching program with APS Healthcare. Topics include: Smoking Cessation, Physical Activity, Weight Management, Nutrition and Stress Management.
- - or -
- Participate in Health Babies maternity program with Cigna.
- - or -
- Participate in Disease Management Coaching with Cigna.
- - or -
- Report completion of wellness activities (100 additional points) in the RiseUP 2013 Online Points Tracker (required). Your total number of points must be 120 by October 31, 2013.