What are Good Health Habits?
What is wellness? Wellness doesn’t necessarily mean that you are 100% healthy and in tip-top shape. Instead, wellness is about striving for a healthy lifestyle.
Good health habits include:
- Practicing prevention and taking action for early detection of diseases.
- Seeking reliable health care information.
- Using self-care at the right time.
- Choosing the right plans and providers.
- Regularly and effectively communicating with doctors and sharing in making decisions. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Taking a confidential Health Risk Assessment and following up on the results with your physician.